dkash - Alcoholics (Feat. Yris Paris)

 Lyric dkash - Alcoholics (Feat. Yris Paris).

Romanization

Where are we going baby?
We've been just drinking non-stop
like alcoholics lately
But you know it feels so damn good
when I'm with you
Become so true when I'm with you
I want this to end. Are we mad?
Trying like this is different from our past

hangsang gieok mothae, eotteohge jamdeuleottneunji, no
hajiman ijji mothae, sel su eobsneun nights, oh
I get your favorite, gin & tonic
Playing games, like we were born to party
Spending money crazy, like we were balling
They said we were just throwing our life away yeah

joheun ge joheun geoji know what I mean?
urin naeileul molra let's get it
Dancing through the music, fading our nights away
In the end, I know everything will be okay

You always got what you wanted
So can I ask is this what you wanted?
nan gwaenchana, but others don't get it
And I'm so afraid things might just change

Ouu, should we think again?
Ouu, should I try again?
Ouu, should I think again?
Ouu, pour me the shot again

Where are we going baby?
We've been just drinking
non-stop like alcoholics lately
But you know it feels so damn good
when I'm with you
Become so true when I'm with you
I want this to end. Are we mad?
Trying like this is different from our past

Another day another drink
Pour ourselves some more
till we can not even think straight
Know it’s no good to run away,
from the problems
That been running through my mind all day

Yeah I can’t even think straight
Look at what my mind made
Fears are starting to fade

Yeah look at how I escape
Know it’s not the best way
But I could do a runway

No one teaches how to cope with our feelings
Pour another one til we get fearless

Yeah we be going to our limits
Regrets will only come after we're finished

No one teaches how to cope with our feelings
Pour another one til we get fearless

1,2,3 shot
Fxxk it up
Numb the thoughts
Raise your cup
Till the pain turns to healing

Ouu, should we think again?
Ouu, should I try again?
Ouu, should I think again?
Ouu, pour me the shot again

Where are we going baby?
We've been just drinking non-stop
like alcoholics lately
But you know it feels so damn good
when I'm with you
Become so true when I'm with you
I want this to end. Are we mad?
Trying like this is different from our past

Hangeul

Where are we going baby?
We've been just drinking non-stop
like alcoholics lately
But you know it feels so damn good
when I'm with you
Become so true when I'm with you
I want this to end. Are we mad?
Trying like this is different from our past

항상 기억 못해, 어떻게 잠들었는지, no
하지만 잊지 못해, 셀 수 없는 nights, oh
I get your favorite, gin & tonic
Playing games, like we were born to party
Spending money crazy, like we were balling
They said we were just throwing our life away yeah

좋은 게 좋은 거지 know what I mean?
우린 내일을 몰라 let's get it
Dancing through the music, fading our nights away
In the end, I know everything will be okay

You always got what you wanted
So can I ask is this what you wanted?
난 괜찮아, but others don't get it
And I'm so afraid things might just change

Ouu, should we think again?
Ouu, should I try again?
Ouu, should I think again?
Ouu, pour me the shot again

Where are we going baby?
We've been just drinking
non-stop like alcoholics lately
But you know it feels so damn good
when I'm with you
Become so true when I'm with you
I want this to end. Are we mad?
Trying like this is different from our past

Another day another drink
Pour ourselves some more
till we can not even think straight
Know it’s no good to run away,
from the problems
That been running through my mind all day

Yeah I can’t even think straight
Look at what my mind made
Fears are starting to fade

Yeah look at how I escape
Know it’s not the best way
But I could do a runway

No one teaches how to cope with our feelings
Pour another one til we get fearless

Yeah we be going to our limits
Regrets will only come after we're finished

No one teaches how to cope with our feelings
Pour another one til we get fearless

1,2,3 shot
Fxxk it up
Numb the thoughts
Raise your cup
Till the pain turns to healing

Ouu, should we think again?
Ouu, should I try again?
Ouu, should I think again?
Ouu, pour me the shot again

Where are we going baby?
We've been just drinking non-stop
like alcoholics lately
But you know it feels so damn good
when I'm with you
Become so true when I'm with you
I want this to end. Are we mad?
Trying like this is different from our past

[ Romanized by: Qilalirik.blogspot.com ]


[ Hangul by: Genie Music ]

Source: Genie Music

Please take out with full credit

0 Response to "dkash - Alcoholics (Feat. Yris Paris)"

Post a Comment